11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Presenter: Mike Murray
(1 General CLE Credit)
Created by popular demand, this tutorial-like seminar delves deep into the nuts and bolts of how to use industry-leading technology tools.
Gain step-by-step working knowledge of technologies developed for conducting remote proceedings, managing exhibits and creating video clips. Ideal for paralegals and legal teams interested in using the latest litigation technologies available for your next proceeding.
In this seminar we will review:
- Top Tips When Booking a Remote Proceeding
- How to Prep Witnesses for a Remote Proceeding • Facilitating Remote Trials and Mediations
- Native Documents vs PDF
- How to Load Documents Prior to the Proceeding • How to Introduce an Exhibit
- Working with a Second Chair during a Proceeding
CITING TRANSCRIPTS AND EXHIBITS
- Different Transcript Formats
- In-depth Look at the TextMap Format • Linked Exhibits
- Working with Digital Exhibit Binders
- Synchronized Video
- Creating Video Clips
- Exporting Clips to PowerPoint
- Using Video with Trial Presentation Tools
This seminar is in high-demand and the number of seats is limited. Register here and reserve your seat today!